The Villages Office:
3420 U.S. Hwy. 27/441
Fruitland Park, FL 34731
When you’ve experienced injury after an auto accident, you should consult with an attorney in order to seek the compensation you deserve to cover medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering. The Law Offices of James O. Cunningham, P.A. is here to help.
If you are like many Florida drivers, you are counting on car insurance to cover any financial losses suffered because of an accident. Unfortunately, you may find your legitimate claim denied. Even if accepted, the settlement amount may fall short of fully compensating you for your medical bills and other costs. You should contact an attorney, as soon after your car accident as possible, who can review your claim and let you know whether filing a lawsuit is the best way to recover everything you deserve.
Contact auto accident lawyer James O. Cunningham to schedule a complimentary consultation by calling 888.352.2886. Mr. Cunningham has fought for accident victims since 1977, and he can put that experience to work for you.
The Villages Auto Accident Lawyer Pursues Full Compensation
When dealing with car accident insurance claims, you should follow the following steps:
- Report your accident, and submit a claim to your insurance carrier as soon after occurrence as possible.
- Once you are contacted by the assigned claims adjuster to answer questions and submit release forms, hire an experienced lawyer.
- Never discuss your accident or claim with a representative from the other driver’s claims adjuster! If contacted, immediately refer him or her to your attorney.
- Discuss with your attorney whether it is better to submit a demand letter or wait to see the settlement offer from your insurer.
- Review any submitted settlement offer with your attorney before agreeing to or signing anything.
- If the insurance company’s first offer is low, which is usually true, discuss your options with your lawyer regarding whether it is worthwhile to negotiate with your insurance company.
It is important to remember that insurance companies are businesses and that businesses succeed by keeping money, not giving it back to customers. Even when your claim is perfectly reasonable and legitimate, your insurer will try to settle for the least amount possible and will take as long as they can to do so. Keep your eye on the statute of limitations for filing a personal injury lawsuit, which is four years from the date of your accident in Florida, while awaiting a settlement offer as many insurance agencies will try to run out the clock.
We Can Help
If you or a loved one has been involved in an auto accident and you are seeking legal counsel to help protect your rights, contact attorney James O. Cunningham right away. Call 888.352.2886 today to schedule your free consultation and find out how we can help you get the compensation to which you are entitled under the law.
As The Villages auto accident attorney, Mr. Cunningham has represented the interests of a wide variety of vehicular accident victims:
If you or someone you love has been injured in a vehicle accident, call toll-free at 1-888-FLA-Auto (1-888-352-2886).
Verdicts & Settlements
- Rear End Car Accident:
$3.75 Million Recovery
- Semi-Truck Accident:
$1.5 Million Recovery
- Van Rollover:
$1.2 Million Wrongful Death Recovery
- Rear End Bus Accident:
- Truck Collides with Cow: