James Cunningham is a Daytona Beach personal injury lawyer who may be able to assist you if you’ve been hurt due to the negligence or neglect of another driver, person, or party. The aftermath of a car accident, motorcycle accident, pedestrian accident, or other type of accident can be incredibly devastating for victims and their families. If you or someone you love was hurt in an accident, James Cunningham, a Daytona Beach, Florida personal injury attorney may be able to help you. Our accident lawyer can review the circumstances surrounding your case, identify negligent parties, estimate the value of your claim, negotiate with insurance companies, and write demand letters to negligent parties to seek compensation for your losses.
The days and weeks after an accident can be a confusing and stressful time. Not only might you find yourself facing disability and a long road to recovery from your injuries, but you may also find yourself struggling to pay the bills and make ends meet. James Cunningham is a Daytona Beach, Florida personal injury lawyer who may be able to help you.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle in Daytona Beach, Florida
James Cunningham is a personal injury lawyer in Daytona Beach, Florida who can help you seek compensation for a variety of accidental injury situations. Whether you were involved in a car accident, motorcycle accident, truck accident, or another type of accident altogether, the personal injury lawyer in Daytona Beach, Florida at James Cunningham may be able to help you. Here are some types of personal injury cases we handle:
- Car Accidents. When drivers fail to follow the laws or make mistakes behind the wheel, people can get hurt. If you were hurt in a car accident due to another driver’s failure to follow the law, you may have the right to make a personal injury claim. James Cunningham is a Daytona Beach, Florida accident lawyer who may be able to help you with your case.
- Truck Accidents. Truck companies are required to follow strict federal motor carrier safety laws. Unfortunately, sometimes truck companies cut corners, encouraging their drivers to get behind the wheel for longer shifts than they should. Overloaded trucks, improperly maintained vehicles, and other issues can impact the safety of everyone on the road. If you or someone you love was hurt in a truck accident in Daytona Beach, Florida, James Cunningham is a personal injury lawyer who may be able to help you fight to hold truck companies accountable.
- Hit and Run Accidents. Hit-and-run accidents can be devastating because victims may not have a negligent party to pursue for damages and victims may not be able to make a claim against the at-fault party’s insurance. However, you may still have options if you’ve been hurt in a hit-and-run accident. Your own uninsured motorist insurance may be able to cover your damages. James Cunningham is an accident lawyer in Daytona Beach, Florida who may be able to help you.
- Bus Accidents. If you’ve been hurt in a bus accident, you might be facing serious injuries. Bus accidents can be complicated because though bus companies are required to have high-limit insurance policies, in a bus accident, many people might have gotten hurt at once and all the people who are hurt may be making a simultaneous claim. James Cunningham is an accident lawyer in Daytona Beach, Florida who can evaluate all the options that may be available to you and your family, including seeking damages from the negligent bus company directly and from any other parties that may be responsible. These can include repair companies, maintenance companies, and other parties who might have played a role in the accident.
- Uninsured Motorists. Like a hit-and-run accident, an accident involving an uninsured motorist can be frustrating because you may not be able to make a claim against the uninsured motorist’s insurance. Yet, you may still have options under the law and may be able to make a claim against your own insurance policy if you have uninsured motorist coverage. You may also have the right to seek compensation and damages directly from the uninsured motorist responsible for your accident. James Cunningham is an accident lawyer in Daytona Beach, Florida who can help you evaluate all your options if you find yourself in the frustrating position of seeking damages from an uninsured motorist.
- Cell Phone Car Accidents. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, over 3,000 people die of distracted driving each year. Many more people are seriously injured in crashes involving cell phone use and distracted driving. James Cunningham is an accident lawyer in Daytona Beach, Florida who may be able to help you if you have been hurt in an accident caused by a distracted driver.
- SUV Rollovers. Certain types of SUVs are at greater risk of rolling over in the event of a crash. If you or someone you love was hurt in an SUV rollover, a Daytona Beach, Florida accident lawyer may be able to help you hold drivers accountable or help you with an insurance claim to cover your medical bills, rehabilitation expenses, and other losses.
- Golf Cart Accidents. Over 150,000 people have had to seek emergency room treatment for golf cart injuries. Injuries to children driving golf carts are unfortunately becoming more common. Many golf carts are open vehicles, without doors or seatbelts. The risk of someone falling out, or serious head injury or other types of injuries in the event of an accident is high. James Cunningham is an accident lawyer in Daytona Beach, Florida who may be able to help you identify negligent parties and help you with your case if you were hurt in a golf cart accident.
- Motorcycle Accidents. Motorcycle riders are vulnerable road users. Unlike people in automobiles, motorcycle riders don’t have the protective chassis of a vehicle. When drivers make mistakes, the motorcycle rider is the one who could get hurt. If you or someone you love was hurt in a motorcycle accident, James Cunningham is a personal injury lawyer in Daytona Beach, Florida who may be able to help you with your claim. Insurance companies and police may sometimes have a bias against riders. Having a personal injury lawyer on your side who understands the unique challenges motorcycle riders face after an accident can help you with your claim immensely.
- Bicycle Accidents. Like motorcyclists, bike riders don’t have the protective chassis of a vehicle, nor do they have insurance of their own. In the aftermath of a bike accident, bike riders often must make a claim against the insurance held by the driver of the vehicle that struck them. These claims can get complicated given that sometimes police might even blame a bike rider, even though cars are legally required to share the road. If you or someone you love was hurt in a bike accident, reach out to James Cunningham, a Daytona Beach, Florida personal injury lawyer today.
- Rear-end Accidents. Rear-end accidents are almost always the fault of the driver in the back. Drivers have a responsibility to give enough space to the drivers in front. If you were rear-ended, you could be facing a range of injuries, including traumatic brain injury, whiplash, spinal cord injury, and more. James Cunningham is a personal injury lawyer in Daytona Beach, Florida who may be able to help you.
- Pedestrian Accidents. Pedestrians may be truly the most vulnerable people on the road. When they are struck by a vehicle, they can suffer catastrophic, life-altering injuries. James Cunningham is a personal injury lawyer in Daytona Beach, Florida who works with individuals who have been hurt as pedestrians. We can fight to help you get the settlement you deserve under the law.
- Drunk Driving Accidents. When drivers choose to get drunk behind the wheel, they put everyone at risk. Drunk driving is a crime. If you were a victim of a drunk driver and were hurt in a drunk driving-related accident, you may have the right to seek compensation from the driver, but may also have the right to receive compensation from crime victims’ relief funds. Contact the personal injury lawyer in Daytona Beach, Florida at Florida Auto Lawyers today to learn more.
- Texting and Driving Accidents.s Texting and driving is a form of distracted driving. James Cunningham is a personal injury lawyer in Daytona Beach, Florida who may be able to help you seek compensation for your injuries if a person’s texting and driving resulted in your accident.
- Passenger Injuries. If you were injured as a passenger, you may have the right to seek compensation from the driver’s insurance or from the driver. For example, if you were riding in Uber or using another ridesharing company, drivers are not only required to have their own insurance but they are also insured by added insurance provided by these ride-sharing applications. Passenger injury accidents can sometimes be complicated, especially in these situations. James Cunningham is a personal injury lawyer in Daytona Beach, Florida who may be able to help you.
Contact Daytona Beach Personal Injury Lawyer Jim Cunningham for a FREE initial Consultation.
If you’ve been hurt in an accident in Daytona Beach, Florida, reach out to James Cunningham today. We offer new clients a free initial consultation during which we can review your case and help you understand the next steps. You are not alone.
Contact James Cunningham, a Daytona Beach, Florida car accident lawyer to learn more about your rights and the next steps you may be able to take.
Call 888-352-2886. Since 1977, attorney Jim Cunningham has been helping injury victims to receive justice and fair compensation. As a board-certified civil trial lawyer and Florida Super Lawyer, Mr. Cunningham and his staff understand what is required to achieve fair and full compensation for his clients. Put Mr. Cunningham’s experience to work for you and call 386-243-4994 or email him for a free case evaluation: firstname.lastname@example.org. And remember: there is no fee unless he wins your case.
Daytona Beach Office:
1301 Beville Rd., Suite 8
Daytona Beach, FL 32119
If you or someone you love has been injured in a vehicle accident, call toll-free at 1-888-FLA-Auto (1-888-352-2886).
Verdicts & Settlements
- Rear End Car Accident:
$3.75 Million Recovery
- Semi-Truck Accident:
$1.5 Million Recovery
- Van Rollover:
$1.2 Million Wrongful Death Recovery
- Rear End Bus Accident:
- Truck Collides with Cow: